On Friday, October 22nd, our wonderful partners from St. Francis will be hosting another vaccine clinic here on campus! The clinic will take place at Whitey Ford from 5 PM - 7:30 PM offering the Pfizer vaccine only. They will be offering first and second doses as usual and also third doses to those who qualify. Please see below for third dose eligibility details.
In order to receive the 3rd dose you must be:
- 6 months past the date of your second dose
- 65 years and older
- Age 18+ and live in long-term care settings
- Age 18+ and have underlying medical conditions
- Age 18+ and work in high-risk settings
- Age 18+ and live in high-risk settings
High-risk work settings are defined as:
- First responders (e.g., healthcare workers, firefighters, police, congregate care staff)
- Education staff (e.g., teachers, support staff, daycare workers)
- Food and agriculture workers
- Manufacturing workers
- Corrections workers
- U.S. Postal Service workers
- Public transit workers
- Grocery store workers
You can learn more about boosters and eligibility here via the CDC.
If you would like to sign up, you can do so here! There is no paperwork to complete beforehand, you will do that at the clinic. Just be sure to bring your vaccine card! Just in case you don't have a chance to sign up, walk-ins will be welcome as well!