We have exciting news to share with you! The district has purchased a new program to manage all things transportation! Included in the program are some new procedures for families who use bus transportation along with some updates and features we think will be very beneficial!
To find your child's bus route for the 21-22 school year there are two methods:
Download the Ride 360 App! (recommended)
- The app is free via Google Play or Apple Store
- Features include:
- notifications of delays, etc. specific to your child’s bus
- routes and stops
- GPS tracking of your child’s bus
- This app replaces the previous Remind system used to communicate via text with families.
- Emergency notifications (major issues, wrecks, etc.) will come through our regular channels via text to ensure all families receive them regardless of having the app.
2. Prefer not to have the app? Follow these steps:
- Visit here.
- Follow these steps.
- This will allow you to look up your child’s route only!
- This will NOT opt you into notifications or bus tracking, the Ride 360 app is required for those features.
If you need your child’s student number, please contact your school site office or our enrollment center.
If you have followed the steps above and you do not have a route listed, please contact our Transportation Department via the form below as soon as possible!
As with the launch of any new program, especially involving technology, we know to expect a few glitches here and there. We are here to help you work through those! If you need support with this process, please contact us via this form! A member of our transportation team will be in touch within 72 hours.
We look forward to seeing you soon!