BEEF Scholarship Application Instructions
The Bixby Educational Endowment Foundation (BEEF) Scholarship application forms as well as a listing of all the available scholarships are available for download. Please review the listed scholarships and determine which scholarships are applicable to you, your experience, and your future plans.
- Download the BEEF Scholarship Applicant Information and BEEF Scholarship Application. Each file is an editable pdf form that you may complete electronically, save and print. Do not exceed the allotted space for requested information (any text outside the allotted space will not print). If more space is needed, please include a separate document.
- Complete the BEEF Scholarship Applicant Information form. Be sure to list all the scholarships for which you apply.
- Complete a BEEF Scholarship Application for each scholarship that you list on the BEEF Scholarship Applicant Information form and include the following with each scholarship application:
- TWO letters of recommendation, one of which is from a BHS teacher, counselor, or administrator.
- One official transcript that includes your ACT/SAT scores, your unweighted/weighted GPA, and your class rank. If you are applying for more than one scholarship, only one official transcript is required and the subsequent applications may be copies of that original.
- Any additional responses that may be required to satisfy the specific individual scholarship criteria.
- Please DO NOT attach a picture of yourself.
- Handwritten applications will not be considered.
- NOTE: All applicants must:
- Be a United States Citizen
- Plan to attend an accredited college, university, or technical school.
- Plan to enroll as a full-time student for the academic year
- Compile your application as follows:
- Completed BEEF Scholarship Applicant Information form
- Each scholarship application stapled together in the following order:
- BEEF Scholarship Application form (download to complete)
- Additional information and responses to specific criteria
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official transcript
- Place the completed BEEF Scholarship Applicant Information form and each (stapled) scholarship application in ONE manila envelope and submit to your counselor no later than 1:00pm on Friday, March 6, 2020. Late submissions will not be accepted.
Questions regarding scholarship applications should be directed to Gina Redding at 918-857-8861.