Registrar: Heather Rainwater
Phone: (918) 366-2220
Fax: (918) 366-2350
Email: hrainwater@bixbyps.org
Office Hours: 8:00-4:00 M-Th, 8:00-3:00 Fri

Transcripts for Current Students/Parents:

  • Current students may sign-up for a transcript on the clipboard outside the Registrar's office.
  • Transcripts to be sent to a college will be sent electronically whenever possible.
  • Printed transcripts are ready for pick-up after 2:30 on the print date, or anytime during the following school days.
  • There is no fee for the first 2 printed transcripts. After the 2nd, a fee of $1 per printed transcript may be charged.
  • NCAA Initial Eligibility - A signed authorization must be on file with the Registrar in order for transcripts to be sent to the NCAA Initial Eligiblity Center. Students must first register on the NCAA website at www.ncaaclearinghouse.net.
  • Senior Final Transcripts - Current Seniors requesting to have a final transcript sent to a college or university must go see the Registrar to sign up.

Transcripts for BHS Graduates/Former Students

  • Graduates and former students of BHS may request a transcript by completing a printed Transcript Request form and submitting it to the Registrar via fax or email.  Please note that graduates and former students who are over the age of 18 must be the one to sign the request for the transcript.
  • Diploma packets which were not picked up after graduation, may still be available in the Registrar's office.

Reading Proficiency Documentation

  • Students may request a letter to verify 8th grade Reading Proficiency for the purpose of obtaining an Oklahoma driver's permit. The letter should be requested no more than 30 days before the date the driver's permit will be obtained.
  • Students who did not pass one of the State approved reading tests will need to contact the Counseling office at (918) 366-2293 to receive information about taking another test.
  • Students may still request the letter during summer break.

Employment Verification/Military Recruiting

  • Employers needing to verify education must fax a request, including a signed release of confidential records to (918) 366-2350.
  • Military recruiters must also provide a signed release when requesting records.

Records Requests from Other School Districts

  • Schools requesting records for transferring students may fax the request to:
    • (918) 366-2350 for students currently in 10th, 11th or 12th grade
    • (918) 366-1725 for students currently in 9th grade
  • Schools requesting Special Education records should fax a request to our Administration offices at (918) 366-4241 Attn: Lena VanVoorhis.