WELCOME TO BIXBY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
Bixby School District is located in Bixby, Oklahoma and includes six schools that currently serve over 6,000 students in grades PK through 12th.
We invite you to take a look around our website and learn why we are proud to call Bixby home. Such commitment to excellence comes in part from Bixby's strong community spirit, where our citizens are proud of their youth and show great support for the district's academic growth and athletics.
We are a close-knit community situated just 15 minutes south of Tulsa and are proud to be the fastest growing community in the state. Our school district is proud of its commitment to excellence in education and its student achievement.
ABOUT OUR COMMUNITY
Bixby is located in southeast Tulsa County in the beautiful Arkansas River Valley. It is one of the fastest growing cities in the Tulsa area with a population of just under 16,000. Bixby's close proximity to Tulsa plus its small, rural atmosphere, make it extremely attractive to newcomers.
The Bixby School District serves over 6,000 students within the approximately 100 square miles of school boundaries.
ABOUT OUR SCHOOL
The schools are organized into four separate grade groupings--elementary schools, intermediate grade level schools, middle school and high school. The schools in our system are organized as follows:
- Central Elementary: Grades Pre-K through 3rd Grade
- Central Intermediate: Grades 4, 5, and 6
- North Elementary: Grades Pre-K through 3rd Grade
- North Intermediate: Grades 4 through 6
- Northeast Elementary & Intermediate: Grades Pre-K through 6
- West Elementary & Intermediate: Opening August 2020
- Bixby Middle School: Grades 7 and 8
- 9th Grade Center
- Bixby High School: Grades 10 through 12