Welcome to the Bixby North Intermediate Library! Students will visit our library as a class once per week for checkout. Students may check out two books. We are open during the day for students to checkout/renew their book, read quietly, or do research. Students are responsible for the library books they check out. We expect all students to be responsible for their library book by keeping track of the book and keeping the book in a safe place where it will not get lost or damaged.
8 Expectations for Living
At North Intermediate Library, we practice the 8 Life Principles of Great Expectations:
- We will value one another as unique and special individuals.
- We will not laugh at or make fun of a person's mistakes nor use sarcasm or putdowns.
- We will use good manners, saying "please," "thank you," and "excuse me" and allow others to go first.
- We will cheer each other to success.
- We will help one another whenever possible.
- We will recognize every effort and applaud it.
- We will encourage each other to do our best.
- We will practice virtuous living, using the Life Principles.
In addition to the Life Principles, we expect students to follow the same rules that apply in their classroom and our building. We expect students to be good listeners and show respect for their classmates and teachers. We also expect students to be responsible for their library books, and expect books to be treated with respect and turned in on time!
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING OUR BOOK FAIRS
This is a fun time where students and families can purchase awesome new books at great low prices!
North Intermediate Library receives 25% of sales! We will use this money to purchase more books and materials for our library!
You can also visit the book fair online at scholastic.com/fair