Bixby North Elementary School is dedicated to the philosophy that the school must provide an academically focused and stimulating environment which will enable each individual to achieve maximum progress.In addition, the school must provide a learning environment which will enable the students to relate and apply that which is learned to everyday living. The school must also provide experiences which will promote each individual's growth toward becoming a responsible, productive, and patriotic citizen of our democratic society.
- Develop self-esteem and pride in one's work.
- Help each child reach his/her potential by stimulating a desire to learn now and in the future.
- Establish, monitor, and maintain high expectations toward the mastery of basic skills.
- Reinforce the teaching of values, manners, and citizenship.
- Develop and strengthen problem-solving and coping skills.
- Encourage habits and interpersonal skills conducive to healthful and happy living.
- Build positive self-discipline.