Bixby High School
A few Reminders:
- Remember to wash your hands for 20 seconds frequently throughout the day!
- Cough into your elbow instead of your hands!
- Fist bumps instead of hand shakes may help prevent transmission of illness.
- Stay home if your fever is 100 degrees or greater and do not return to school until you are fever free for 24 hours without fever reducing medication.
- Stay home if you are vomiting and do not return to school until you have been vomit free for 24 hours.
- Remember to get a doctor's note if you visit the doctor and turn it in at the attendance office.
"You can't educate a child who isn't healthy and you can't keep a child healthy who isn't educated."(Dr. M. Jocelyn Elders)
Our goal is to optimize the physical and emotional health of BPS students and staff which will help them to perform at their full potential.