All Things Library
At Central Intermediate the library works on a flex schedule. The students may come to the media anytime during the day with their teacher's permission.
Students may check out two books for a two week period. If a student needs a little more time with a book, they simply need to bring the book into the media and renew.
If a book is lost or damaged the student needs to speak with me. The library is open daily for students to enjoy.
8 Expectations for Living
At Central Intermediate Library, we practice the 8 Life Principles of Great Expectations:
- We will value one another as unique and special individuals.
- We will not laugh at or make fun of a person's mistakes nor use sarcasm or putdowns.
- We will use good manners, saying "please," "thank you," and "excuse me" and allow others to go first.
- We will cheer each other to success.
- We will help one another whenever possible.
- We will recognize every effort and applaud it.
- We will encourage each other to do our best.
- We will practice virtuous living, using the Life Principles.
In addition to the Life Principles, we expect students to follow the same rules that apply in their classroom and our building. We expect students to be good listeners and show respect for their classmates and teachers. We also expect students to be responsible for their library books, and expect books to be treated with respect and turned in on time!