New Student Registration Information
Pre-K/First Time Public School Kindergarten
Bixby Public Schools will be using InfoSnap, an online registration process for new student registration. A new student is defined as new to Bixby Public Schools and having never attended a school in the Bixby Public Schools District.
Important Information About PreK/K Online Enrollment:
- Parent(s)/legal guardians may enroll using InfoSnap at their own computer & scanner OR they may come to the enrollment center to use our computers & scanners.
- The enrollment center is open from 8:00am-4:30pm, Monday through Friday (closed on Fridays in June & July), & is located at 7 East Dawes in downtown Bixby.
- Once enrollment is complete on InfoSnap & all documents have been uploaded, the enrollment center will review & validate the enrollment OR the parent/legal guardian will receive an email stating what changes will need to be made to be able to obtain validation.
- Only Parents or Legal Guardians may enroll a student.
- PK Students must be 4 years old by Sept. 1st, 2016 (for 2016-2017 School Year)
- First time public school Kindergarten students must be 5 by Sept. 1, 2016 (for 2016-2017 School Year)
- PreK AM Classes are 8:40am-11:25am & PM Classes are 12:55-3:45 *2:45 on early release Friday.
- Transportation and Lunch will not be provided for PreK students.
- PreK enrollment is limited to a specific number of students. It will be available on a first come, first served basis.
*Step-parents, grandparents, friends, or other family members are not allowed to enroll students.*
Click Here for More Information