2017-2018 Enrollment Notice
PreK & First Time Kindergarten Now Open
DO NOT enroll your child if he/she is presently attending school in another district. You may enroll your new student after school is released in May
New Student Registration Information
Pre-K/First Time Public School Kindergarten
Bixby Public Schools will be using InfoSnap, an online registration process for new student registration. A new student is defined as new to Bixby Public Schools and having never attended a school in the Bixby Public Schools District.
*Please see our FAQ/Tutorial Page if you have additional questions or need specific assistance with setting up email, scanning documents, or using your smart device for uploading documents.
Pre-Kindergarten Informational Video (Spanish)
Important Information About PreK/K Online Enrollment:
- Parent(s)/legal guardians may enroll using InfoSnap at their own computer & scanner OR they may come to the enrollment center to use our computers & scanners.
- The enrollment center is open from 8:00am-4:30pm, Monday through Friday (closed on Fridays in June & July), & is located at 7 East Dawes in downtown Bixby.
- Once enrollment is complete on InfoSnap & all documents have been uploaded, the enrollment center will review & validate the enrollment OR the parent/legal guardian will receive an email stating what changes will need to be made to be able to obtain validation.
- Only Parents or Legal Guardians may enroll a student.
- PK Students must be 4 years old by Sept. 1st, 2017 (for 2017-2018 School Year)
- First time public school Kindergarten students must be 5 by Sept. 1, 2017 (for 2017-2018 School Year)
- PreK AM Classes are 8:40am-11:25am & PM Classes are 12:55-3:45 *2:45 on early release Friday.
- Transportation and Lunch will not be provided for PreK students.
- PreK enrollment is limited to a specific number of students. It will be available on a first come, first served basis.
*Step-parents, grandparents, friends, or other family members are not allowed to enroll students.*
I'm having trouble using the online registration system. Who should I contact for help?
If you are having difficulty getting online (Internet access), website access, difficulty understanding the application, answering questions, you need computer access or you do not understand how to use the registration portal, you may contact the BPS Enrollment Center at (918) 366-2340.
If you are having issues with the infosnap program, such as if you have forgotten the unique username and password you created for online registration or if the username and/or password is not working, you must contact infosnap for assistance:
866-752-6850 (8 a.m. – 5 p.m.) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 1 - Compile All Required Documents
We can ONLY validate PK/K Students enrollment who have all of the following:
- State Issued Birth Certificate: We do not accept hospital certificates. To obtain an OK birth certificate go to Vital Records (a division of Tulsa County Health Dept.) located at 5051 South 129th East Ave., 8:30am-4pm, (918) 595-4300, average cost is $15.00 each, cash, check, or money order only.
- Driver’s License or State Issued ID or Passport of Parent or Legal Guardian: Legal Guardians must include court filed or DHS legal guardianship documentation.
- CURRENT Immunization Record: Students who will not receive their 4/5 year old immunizations until this spring/summer may still enroll early. But, enrollment will not be complete until updated immunizations are turned in to the Enrollment Center. If student's updated immunizations are not turned in by August 1, 2017, the student will be withdrawn and lose their "spot" in PK. If a PK/K student's birthday is after August 1st, the enrollment coordinator will assign a due date for that immunizations to be turned in. For further questions, please call (918) 366-2340.
Click Here for Required Immunizations
- Two Proofs of Residency:The district requires 2 out of 3 choices ONLY: CURRENT proofs or bills from either water, gas, or electric companies & these must show the service address and name of parent/legal guardian; we cannot accept cut-off/final notices.
- If you have not accrued a bill yet, please obtain proof of your new account directly from 2 of the utility company choices or print proof of your new account from the company’s websites; again, these all must show the service address and legal resident’s name.
- If renting & all or 1 bill is included in the lease, we will accept a lease as 1 proof or for both proofs, if both are paid for in lease.
- If student’s parent/legal guardian’s name(s) are not on the utilities due to living WITH the legal resident’s home, please fill out an Affidavit of Residency & follow the guidelines & requirements provided with that document, which is available in the Enrollment Center, 7 East Dawes, (918) 366-2340. Both legal resident & parent must come in together to fill out the Affidavit & the enrollment coordinator can notarize the document at that time. Legal resident must provide 2 proofs of residency and driver's license, & parent must provide driver's license, as well.
*If completing this process at home, you will need to scan/save these documents prior to starting the online enrollment process. Otherwise, you can scan these items at the Enrollment Center.
Step 2 - Complete the Online Registration
InfoSnap will collect basic student demographic information, parental and emergency contact information, and health information that will be entered into our InfoSnap/PowerSchool student database.
All documentation will be verified through the district enrollment center before school registrars are able to process your registration. Registration will not be complete until all documents have been verified.
Click Here to begin the online enrollment process:
DO NOT enroll your child if he/she is presently attending school in another district. You may enroll your new student after school is released in May.