Bixby Enrollment Center
7 E. Dawes • Bixby, OK 74008
Phone: (918) 366-2340, Fax: (918) 366-2365
Monday-Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm
When enrolling your child:
- Please arrive by 3:30 pm to have time to complete the enrollment process. We are located at 7 E. Dawes in downtown Bixby.
- ONLY a legal guardian (parent(s) or court appointed legal guardian) may/can enroll a student. Legal guardians must bring in a valid driver's license or a valid state issued picture ID or passport
- Download and complete the enrollment forms before you arrive (if possible).
- Enrollment cannot be accepted until all required enrollment forms are complete and required documents are turned in.
- PLEASE NOTE: The enrollment center does not obtain your required documents for you. We only request a student's cumulative file from the previous school to be sent to their new school building after a student is enrolled, therefore you must bring in your student's required documents, such as birth certificate & immunization record, at the time of enrollment.
If you are having issues with the InfoSnap program, such as if you have forgotten the unique username and password you created for online registration or if the username and/or password is not working, you must contact infosnap for assistance: 866-752-6850 (8 a.m. – 5 p.m.) or firstname.lastname@example.org.