BEEF Scholarship Application Instructions
*Adobe Reader Version 9 or higher is required to save edited PDF files.*
The Bixby Educational Endowment Foundation (BEEF) Scholarship Application Forms as well as a listing of all the available scholarships are linked below. Please review the listed scholarships and determine which scholarships are applicable to you, your experience, and your future plans.
- Locate and complete the BEEF Scholarship Applicant Information Document.
- Complete a BEEF Scholarship Application Overview for each scholarship to which you apply.
- List and describe in detail all high school activities and honors that you have participated in during your school years. Describe the offices you held, years participated, and involvement. Examples might include: school-sponsored clubs, academic award letters, AP courses, concurrent enrollment, TCC activities, ROTC drill team, honor guard, honor society, music/theater, band, choir, yearbook, talent shows, awards received, sports participation, cheerleading, dance, and volunteering at school.
- List and describe all community services and your involvement with those agencies. Describe your involvement and the number of years you have been involved. Examples might include: work or school sponsored tournaments or concessions, little league coaching, Bixby BBQ and Blues, Green Corn Festival, Optimist Club leaders, assistance to the elderly or babysitting, Bixby Community Outreach Center, Boy Scouts, Salvation Army, Food Bank, John 3:16, and any church activities such as Vacation Bible School, Missions, Worship, etc.
- Each scholarship application must also include:
- TWO letters of recommendation from a counselor and/or teacher.
- One official transcript that includes your ACT/SAT scores, your unweighted/weighted GPA, and your class rank. If you are applying for more than one scholarship, only one official transcript is required and the subsequent applications may be copies of that original.
- Any additional responses that may be required per the individual scholarship criteria.
- Place cover sheet and individual (stapled) applications in ONE manila envelope and submit to your counselor no later than 1:00 p.m. on Friday, March 3, 2017. Late submissions will not be accepted.
- Please DO NOT attach a picture of yourself.
- NOTE: All applicants must:
- Be a United States Citizen
- Plan to attend an accredited college, university, or technical school.
- Plan to enroll as a full-time student for the academic year
- Compile all criteria required as follows:
- Prepare a cover sheet with your name and a listing of the scholarships for which you are making application
- Each scholarship application stapled together in the following order:
* Questions regarding scholarship application should be directed to Gina Redding at 918-857-8861.