The mission of the Bixby Public Schools cheerleading program is:
- To promote school spirit by actively involving all fans in cheering at games, pep assemblies, and special events.
- To promote good sportsmanship through spirit squads acting as positive role models and assisting with the promotion of good sportsmanship.
- To promote a positive school climate.
Although the primary purpose of the cheerleaders/dancers is to act as a spirit group, they may participate in no more than six competitions during the calendar school year for the purpose of developing and improving cheerleading/dancing skills, promoting squad spirit and unity and rewarding squads who have actively promoted the primary purpose of cheerleading/dancing in the Bixby Schools.
- For each athlete to put forth 100% effort each day and to work to their full potential
- To be the best at competition on a state and national level
- To be academic state champs
- For each athlete to maintain academic eligibility throughout the entire year.