Every athlete that participates in a Bixby school-sponsored sport(s) must have a Physical on file before any physical participation is allowed. This includes summer workouts.
Date: May 5, 2016
For: All Bixby Athletes entering 7th-12th Grade
Cost: Online Preregistration=$27 *this is a strongly encouraged discounted option (Open April 1st-May4th @5pm) or Cash or Check Payments at the Door=$30
• The physical must be renewed after May 1st each year.
• In addition to the Physical, we must also have a completed and signed Parental Consent Form. This form also contains Medical History questions.
• Before an athlete can participate in anything including practices, BOTH the physical and parent consent forms must be turned in (print below). ALL of their online forms must also be filled out. The online forms can be found here: https://bixbyisd.rankonesport.com.
• We encourage ALL Bixby school-sponsored athletes, even if you are unsure on a tryout result or if you want to play, to get their Physical on this night.
• Physicals are 6:00pm-8:30pm. Line starts by Old Whitey Lobby on the south side.
• Additional details about Physical Night can be found on the Social Media Flyer link.
• Discounted All-Sports Passes for parents, friends, family etc will also be available to purchase during event.
1) Pre-Registration is strongly encouraged and discounted.
You can register online here: www.bixbyps.org/athletics/camps.
2) Print and Complete the Parental Consent and Physical Form
Any additional questions, please contact our Certified Athletic Trainers:
Stephen Moss- firstname.lastname@example.org or Cheri' Wahl- email@example.com
Building Map for Physicals
2016 All Sports Physicals General Info
2016 Parental Consent & Physical Form
2016 Social Media Flyer