BEEF Scholarship Application Instructions
The Bixby Educational Endowment Foundation (BEEF) Scholarship application forms as well as a listing of all the available scholarships are linked below. Please review the listed scholarships and determine which scholarships are applicable to you, your experience, and your future plans.
- Download the BEEF Scholarship Application Form and BEEF Scholarship Application Summary (links below). Each file is an editable pdf form that you may complete electronically, save and print. Do not exceed the allotted space for requested information (any text outside the allotted space will not print). If more space is needed, please include a separate document.
- Complete a BEEF Scholarship Application Summary for each scholarship to which you apply.
- Each scholarship application must also include:
- TWO letters of recommendation, one of which is from a BHS teacher, counselor, or administrator.
- One official transcript that includes your ACT/SAT scores, your unweighted/weighted GPA, and your class rank. If you are applying for more than one scholarship, only one official transcript is required and the subsequent applications may be copies of that original.
- Any additional responses that may be required per the individual scholarship criteria.
- Please DO NOT attach a picture of yourself.
- Handwritten applications will not be considered.
- NOTE: All applicants must:
- Be a United States Citizen
- Plan to attend an accredited college, university, or technical school.
- Plan to enroll as a full-time student for the academic year
- Compile all criteria required as follows:
- Prepare a cover sheet with your name and a listing of the scholarships for which you are making application
- Each scholarship application stapled together in the following order:
- Place cover sheet and individual (stapled) applications in ONE manila envelope and submit to your counselor no later than 1:00pm on Friday, March 9, 2018. Late submissions will not be accepted.
Questions regarding scholarship applications should be directed to Gina Redding at 918-857-8861.